Saturday, July 22, 2006

350 rousieh

No Offence to any Nationality
JUST A WAR JOKE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, July 22, 2006

Subject :350 rousieh

I just read the number of evacuees from lebanon today :(
Sad, people still flocking off my beautiful paradise
so todays evacuations included :

1500 french nationals
4000 british
470 Australian
750 canadians
50 swedish
300 belgans
258 rousieh ( rousieh in arabic:russian women) in other words .....
340 Swiss
100 tunisian
400 indian
100 brazilian
and the pentagon has stated that until now 3494 americans have been evacuated since friday morning

I come from a country where everybody flees running away from bombs and killing , a place turning into a ghost town.

Even the prostitues are running away ( sorry guys u r going to pay more expensive for a lebanese shag now ')

I AM NO RACIST GUYS BUT THE BREAKING NEWS SPEFICIED THE GENDER OF ONE NATIONALITY ...

It means the red distric has turned its lights off in the wait maybe of a massive strike that might kill us and destroy us all , or a strike that will be the decisive point
in the whole modern history of the middle east ,

maybe

it is phase finale of the big play we have been watching since 1948..
not me but my gradparents before me and now me in 2006 still experiencing fear and uncertainty and the cheapness of human arab flesh ..hope this stops soon

welcome to my country: Lebanon

where people are fleeing like f&*(ing never ...since dunkirk i heard

akhhhhh STOP!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its all a sham