· Please express your anger at the deaths of children and civilians in Lebanon and Palestine.
· Show your feelings by making a noise for two minutes at 12.00pm GMT Friday 4th August.
· Use any means you can – even children can bang something as small as a pen on a desk.
· This is one thing everyone can do around the world without fear of being arrested as a terrorist under Bush, Blair or Arab leaders law?
· Your noise will show the world leaders that most of the population would like this war against Lebanese and Palestinian children to stop.
· Finally this message is directed to all mankind regardless of their religion or political stands because what’s happening is against Humanity in general.
· Please pass this message on to all people and friends you know and translate it into different Languages.
If you do pass this message it will mean a lot to the memory of these
children who have been killed in cold blood and hopefully will stop
more children and civilians being killed too.